Saturday, January 19, 2008

FresH STaRt For 2008



Now finally i'm back, after a long.... long time away from this blog. I was off the Internet 4 sometime.... quite sometime actually as u ppl wud know, Blogging, Downloading, mails, interacting with frndz....Orkut---- n chatting, everything came to a halt in last two months. Downloading though kept going, not as usual but still quite alrite.

I was busy with my studies a lot too since I've just entered Engineering so i had to pay quite some attention. But now a fresh start in a fresh year **** i'm back to getting this blog going & running even better than ever.

I was so much into playing GAMES too before my Engg. seesion started so i thought this is the time to play as much as i can --- knew i won't get much time to play after the session starts. I just got a new Graphics Card so that got me playing all the latest games, they r so interesting.... they keep u hooked on.
I was hooked onto some Torrent sites as well... ummmm well a lot of torrent sites, there have been a lot of torrent sites coming up on the scene recently, will post reviews of those torrents sites too but LaTer on.

Games, torrents, downloads, friends... n some special frndz.... well many things needed some time so i had to cut down on moneymaking that all took me away from the money making thing 4 a while.

No comments: