Thursday, August 30, 2007

Got paid from MyLot again.

I got paid from MyLot again. So far I've got payments from MyLot twice, more than $26.
Its been fun ride for me all the way with MyLot. Be it posting discussions or replies, making new friends, learning lots of new things, finding new ways to earn online, Its been an enjoyable experience.
I've decided that i'll be posting payment proofs of all the programs i've joined. Here's the MyLot Payment Proof.





Mylot is the one of the most genuine sites around. I've been paid twice so now you know MyLot pays for sure.
The Default payout is $10 and i've my default payout set to the same amount. Maybe next time i'll look to raise the minimum payout and cashout at $25.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to see your payment proof. I just joined MyLot and I really like it!